Do you know how to approach your media relations and PR strategy?
This module lays the foundations of knowledge around how the Australian media is organised and how it works. We will explore who the media are, what PR is, and how to utilise these insights to create a powerful communication strategy.
This course is important for anyone who is a leader in their role who provides input into their media strategy. It will give participants the confidence to represent themselves and others, if needed, to the media.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding the media landscape
- The difference between broadcast, print and trade press
- What public relations is and when to use it
- How to design your communications to achieve the greatest results
- How to have more input into your media or PR strategies
Cost: $79 + GST, when purchased as an individual module
Duration: Approximately 20 minutes