Do you find the thought of public speaking terrifying? Or do you want to hone your current skills? This module is designed to provide insights and tools for writing and presenting speeches to your stakeholders. From crafting your speech to delivery, this video aims to give you the confidence to represent your organisation, business or personal brand, as a poised thought leader and expert.
Public Speaking is designed to empower all health leaders on their career journey to feel more confident speaking in front of colleagues, peers, media, consumers or government. In this module, you will learn the different ways to approach public speaking, how to calm your nerves and find your voice.
Learning outcomes include:
- How to prepare, plan and write speeches
- Analysing needs – yours as a speaker and your audience’s
- How to deliver your presentation
- How to recognise and deal with your butterflies
- How to deal with questions and answers
- How to use your public speaking skills in meetings, handovers and more
Cost: $79 + GST, when purchased as an individual module
Duration: Approximately 40 minutes